Marie-Victoire James has more than 15 years of experience in mergers & acquisitions and private equity transactions acting for investment funds, entrepreneurs, executives and large companies.
After 3 years spent in an international law firm, Marie-Victoire joined the corporate mergers & acquisitions team of Desfilis in 2012. In 2021, she co-founded Moncey Avocats and became a partner.
Marie-Victoire is a graduate from the Universities of Paris IX Dauphine (Master I in Management and DESS 214 in Business Law) and Paris II Panthéon-Assas (Master I in Business Law).
- Counsel to Apax Partners in connection with its acquisition of stakes in Pandat Finance and CEME Group
- Counsel to Capza in connection with the LBOs of Nutravalia and Winback Group
- Counsel to MBO & Co in connection with its acquisition of stakes in LEN Médical Group and Klee Group
- Counsel to EMZ Partners in connection with its investments in ClubFunding Group, its LBO on Fauché Group and its acquisition of Weyou with the management of FCDE
- Counsel to Siparex in its primary LBO on Orion Group
- Counsel to Sparring Capital in connection with a majority LBO on Génie Flexion and its acquisition of a majority stake in Kapi and Novae
- Counsel to Andera Partners for its entry into the capital of Naitways and its acquisition of a minority stake in Artemys
- Counsel to Trajan Capital for its LBO on Cotton Bird
- Counsel to Activa Capital for its LBO on Rhétorès Finance and Cap Fidélis
- Counsel to B & Capital for its majority LBO on Seaport ODLM
- Counsel to M80 Partners in connection with its investment in Ambi Pack
- Counsel to Trocadero Capital Partners in connection with the acquisition of Rock Up Ltd by Hapik
- Counsel to the founders and managers of CIR Group on their majority sale to Blackfin Capital Partners
- Counsel to the management of Market Pay on the occasion of the sale by Carrefour of its fintech to AnaCap Financial Partners
- Counsel to the founders of Klubb Group in connection with the sale of their stake to Andera Partners
- Counsel to Perwyn in the acquisition of Keobiz Group from its founder and Idi
- Counsel to the founders and managers of Questel on the corporate aspects of the quaternary LBO with IK and Eurazeo
- Counsel to the majority shareholder of Coutot-Roehrig on the acquisition of a stake in Capza and Bpifrance