Guillaume Giuliani has more than 20 years of experience in private equity, mergers & acquisitions and capital markets transactions, acting for listed and private companies and investment funds. He is also active in cross-border transactions.
Guillaume joined Desfilis as a partner in 2013, after having worked in the mergers & acquisitions department of Bredin Prat. In 2021, he co-founded Moncey Avocats where he acts as partner.
He is a graduate from the University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (DESS in Foreign Trade Law) and from Northwestern Law School (LL.M.).
- Counsel to Apax Partners in connection with its acquisition of stakes in Pandat Finance and CEME Group
- Counsel to Capza in connection with the LBOs on Nutravalia and Winback Group
- Counsel to MBO & Co in connection with its acquisition of stakes in LEN Médical Group and Klee Group
- Counsel to EMZ Partners in connection with its investments in ClubFunding Group, its LBO on Fauché Group and its acquisition of Weyou with the management of FCDE
- Counsel to Siparex in its primary LBO on Orion Group
- Counsel to Quilvest Capital Partners for its LBO on Les Secrets de Loly
- Counsel to Sparring Capital in its majority LBO on Génie Flexion and its acquisition of a majority stake in Kapi and Novae
- Counsel to Andera Partners for its investment in Naitways and its acquisition of a minority stake in Artemys
- Counsel to Trajan Capital for its LBO on Cotton Bird
- Counsel to Activa Capital for its LBO on Rhétorès Finance and Cap Fidélis
- Counsel to B & Capital for its majority LBO on Seaport ODLM
- Counsel to M80 Partners in connection with its investments in Ambi Pack and Accès Vision
- Counsel to Raise in connection with its acquisition of a stake in Eovolt
- Counsel to the founding family and the management of Rougnon Group in connection with the acquisition of a stake in Chevrillon Group
- Counsel to the founders and managers of CIR Group on their majority sale to Blackfin Capital Partners
- Counsel to the management of Market Pay on the occasion of the sale by Carrefour of its fintech to AnaCap Financial Partners
- Counsel to the founders of Klubb Group in connection with the sale of their stake to Andera Partners
- Counsel to Perwyn in the acquisition of Keobiz Group from its founder and Idi
- Counsel to the founders and managers of Questel on the corporate aspects of the quaternary LBO with IK and Eurazeo
- Counsel to the majority shareholder of Coutot-Roehrig when Capza and Bpifrance took a stake in the company
- Counsel to the Delachaux family for the minority investment of CDPQ in Delachaux Group