David Malamed has more than 25 years of experience in corporate and real estate acquisition finance and financial restructuring acting for foreign and French investment funds, listed companies and groups under LBO.
Before co-founding Moncey Avocats, David was a partner at Desfilis. Prior to that, he was co-head of the Finance Department of Weil Gotshal & Manges in Paris, and partner in charge of the New York office of Gide Loyrette Nouel for 10 years, where he practiced for 16 years. David began his career at White & Case in New York in finance.
David holds a LL.M. from Columbia Law School, a D.E.A in Business Law from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas and is a graduate of Sciences Po Paris (Public Service). He is admitted to the Paris and New York Bars.
- Counsel to Andera Partners in connection with the financing of its entry into the capital of Naitways
- Counsel to Capza in the financing of the acquisitions of Winback Group and Nutravalia
- Counsel to Apax Partners in connection with the bank financing of the acquisitions of CEME Group and Pandat Finance
- Counsel to Siparex in the unitranche financing with CVC Capital Partners for the acquisition of Orion Group
- Counsel to Negma Group on the structuring of financing lines in the form of OCABSA in favour of three companies listed on Euronext Paris: Dolfines, Alan Allman Associates and Ikonisys
- Counsel to the founders and management of SantéVet on the financial aspects of a €150M fundraising fully subscribed by Columna Capital
- Counsel to Trocadero Capital Partners in connection with the LBO on Hapik, financed by an OCABSA issue
- Counsel to the founders of CertiDeal on the financial aspects of a capital increase subscribed by the investment company Meridiam Green Impact Growth Fund
- Counsel to Liberty Group (GFG Alliance) on the restructuring of Ascoval and Hayange
- Counsel to Novaxia on the acquisition and financing of the Wonder building, with an investment by Banque des Territoires (Groupe Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations) and Burberry, for an amount of more than €300M
- Counsel to Onepoint on the acquisition of a €160M stake in the form of an ORADPBSA from Metric Capital and financing from a pool of banks
- Counsel to EMZ Partners on the issuance of bonds with warrants (OBSAs) and on the bank financing for the sponsorless acquisition of Weyou with the management of FCDE